8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Please contact Maureen Allen if you experience any problems with the website or would like to contribute any information.
Sunday Morning: 8:30 and 11:00 a.m.
Holy Days: 8:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Weekdays: Please consult the bulletin (click on Bulletins in the menu above)
Penance and Reconciliation
Thursday before First Friday -- 9:00 am
First and Third Saturday -- 3:00 pm
Other times by appointment
Catholic Rural Ministry
Sister Tina Geiger, RSM
Sister Marian Wehler, OSB
Pray for the Intentions of the Holy Father
General Intention -- The Mission of the Laity. That the lay faithful may fulfill their specific mission by responding with creativity to the challenges that face the world today.
Parish Prayer for the week of May 27
God our Father, who by sending into the world the Word of truth and the Spirit of sanctification made known to the human race your wondrous mystery, grant us, we pray, that in professing the true faith, we may acknowledge the Trinity of eternal glory and adore your Unity, powerful in majesty.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
The Immaculate Conception School PTO invites you to participate in an exciting new event. The PTO is hosting a golf tournament to celebrate the Sesquicentennial of Immaculate Conception School in conjunction with the Knights of Columbus Council #7549 Ronn Kuzmovich Memorial Golf Outing. This event will be on Sunday, June 10, 2018, at the Clarion Oaks Golf Club in Clarion. Registration is at 8:00 am. (Click HERE for a printable brochure.)
There are a number of ways you can help...
- Attend the event. Sign up your four-person team.
- Volunteer to assist with the outing. Sign-up sheets are in the lobby of the Church.
- Sponsorships are available ~ Will your business sponsor a hole? Contact Nadine or Randy Cyphert for more information about sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buy a 50/50 ticket ~ Tickets are being sold after all Masses for just $5.00/ticket. (You do not need to be present to win.)
- Promote the event! Tell your families, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call 227-4686 or email email@example.com.
Nadine and Randy Cyphert
Download the Parish App
The new Parish App is a great and easy way to keep your Catholic faith alive throughout the day. Besides having information about our church and Mass times, there are daily scripture readings, videos of inspiring homilies, and so much more. Get ready to tell people, "I'm not texting, I'm praying!"
Text APP to 88202 to download our parish app. Download the app and then select our Parish after opening.
|HAS SOMEONE YOU KNOW EXPRESSED AN INTEREST IN BECOMING CATHOLIC? We offer an opportunity to come together in a small group setting to learn more about the Catholic faith. Sessions focus on the teachings and tradition of the Church, and prepare individuals to celebrate the Sacraments of Initiation--Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist. You are welcome to participate in this process with your questions, insight, and faith story. Please contact Linda Summerville by phone
at 814-226-5864, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Clothing Drive
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION SCHOOL
ANNUAL CLOTHING DRIVE
MAY 1st through MAY 31st
Goodwill Industries and Immaculate Conception School are teaming up for a Goodwill Donation Drive. Please bring in any of your new or gently used clothing, shoes, purses, belts, or anything else wearable and Goodwill Industries will make a monetary donation to the school.
Any bag (large or small) will be accepted.
Drop Off Locations and Times
After Masses on Saturdays and Sundays
leave bags inside the side entrance to the school (Weaver Place Road and Immaculate Conception School)
During the week (Monday through Friday)
bags can be brought to Immaculate Conception School from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
ARE YOU A REGISTERED MEMBER OF THE PARISH?
You may come to Mass every Sunday, but are you a registered member of Immaculate Conception Church? At I.C., membership includes active participation in the sacramental life of the church, involvement in the activities of the faith community and financial support of the parish.
An adult child of a registered parishioner, after graduation from college, during their military service, or after moving out of town, is no longer a member of this parish. In order to schedule a wedding or baptism at Immaculate Conception—or to obtain permission to be a godparent or Confirmation sponsor—you must be registered in a parish. To schedule an appointment for registration or for more information call the parish office.
Readings for the Week of May 27, 2018
- Sunday: Dt 4:32-34, 39-40 / Ps 33:4-5, 6, 9, 18-19, 20, 22 [12b] / Rom 8:14-17 / Mt 28:16-20
- Monday: 1 Pt 1:3-9 / Ps 111:1-2, 5-6, 9 and 10c  / Mk 10:17-27
- Tuesday: 1 Pt 1:10-16 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: 1 Pt 1:18-25 / Ps 147:12-13, 14-15, 19-20 [12a] / Mk 10:32-45
- Thursday: Zep 3:14-18a or Rom 12:9-16 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6  / Lk 1:39-56
- Friday: 1 Pt 4:7-13 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 [13b] / Mk 11:11-26
- Saturday: Jude 17, 20b-25 / Ps 63:2, 3-4, 5-6 [2b] / Mk 11:27-33
- Next Sunday: Ex 24:3-8 / Ps 116:12-13, 15-16, 17-18  / Heb 9:11-15 / Mk 14:12-16, 22-26