8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Please contact Maureen Allen if you experience any problems with the website or would like to contribute any information.
Sunday Morning: 8:30 and 11:00 a.m.
Holy Days: 8:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Weekdays: Please consult the bulletin (click on Bulletins in the menu above)
Penance and Reconciliation
Thursday before First Friday -- 9:00 am
First and Third Saturday -- 3:00 pm
Other times by appointment
Catholic Rural Ministry
Sister Tina Geiger, RSM
Sister Marian Wehler, OSB
Pray for the Intentions of the Holy Father
General Intention -- That social networks may work towards that inclusiveness which respects others for their differences.
Parish Prayer for the week of June 17
O God, strength of those who hope in you, graciously hear our pleas, and, since without you mortal frailty can do nothing, grant us always the help of your grace, that in following your commands we may please you by our resolve and our deeds.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
Knights of Columbus Pool Party
Saturday, July 14th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
at the Clarion Borough Pool
This event is FREE to parish members, Immaculate
Conception School students and families. The Knights
will provide the hot dogs, chips, and drinks.
You can bring a covered dish or dessert if you would like.
Rain Date: July 21
Adult Confirmation Sessions
Download the Parish App
The new Parish App is a great and easy way to keep your Catholic faith alive throughout the day. Besides having information about our church and Mass times, there are daily scripture readings, videos of inspiring homilies, and so much more. Get ready to tell people, "I'm not texting, I'm praying!"
Text APP to 88202 to download our parish app. Download the app and then select our Parish after opening.
Are you or someone you know interested in becoming Catholic?
We offer an opportunity to come together in a small group setting to learn more about the Catholic faith. Sessions focus on the teachings and tradition of the Church, and prepare individuals to celebrate the Sacraments of Initiation--Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist. You are welcome to participate in this process with your questions, insight, and faith story. Please contact Linda Summerville by phone
Readings for the Week of June 17, 2018
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 1 Kgs 21:1-16 / Ps 5:2-3ab, 4b-6a, 6b-7 [2b] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 1 Kgs 21:17-29 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6ab, 11 and 16 [3a] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Kgs 2:1, 6-14 / Ps 31:20, 21, 24  / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: Sir 48:1-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7 [12a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Kgs 11:1-4, 9-18, 20 / Ps 132:11, 12, 13-14, 17-18  / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Chr 24:17-25 / Ps 89:4-5, 29-30, 31-32, 33-34 [29a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Vigil: Jer 1:4-10 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 15, 17 [6b] / 1 Pt 1:8-12 / Lk 1:5-17
- Next Sunday: Day: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 139:1-3, 13-14, 14-15 [14a] / Acts 13:22-26 / Lk 1:57-66, 80
Saintly Sojourn 2018
Immaculate Conception Church
November 13 - 15, 2018
Join Father Monty on a pilgrimage to sites in and near Washington, DC.
November 13, 2018
- Visit the National Shrine of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and learn about the first citizen born in the United States to be given the title of "Saint"
- Mass with Father Monty
November 14, 2018
- Group tour and free time at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- Mass with Father Monty
- Visit the Franciscan Monastery of the Holy Land
- Driving Tour of Washington, DC
November 15, 2018
- Visit the Saint John Paul II National Shrine
- Meals -- 2 lunches, 3 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in Alexandria, VA
- Motor coach transportation
- Faith -- an opportunity to grow your lifelong faith formation!
Cost: $500 per person based on double occupancy. Single room rates available -- call for more information.
Reservations needed by July 13, 2018. $250 due by August 13th to hold seat -- balance due by October 15. 2018.
For more information or to reserve your seat, please contact Kim at (814) 226-8433, Ext. 101 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU A REGISTERED MEMBER OF THE PARISH?
You may come to Mass every Sunday, but are you a registered member of Immaculate Conception Church? At I.C., membership includes active participation in the sacramental life of the church, involvement in the activities of the faith community and financial support of the parish.
An adult child of a registered parishioner, after graduation from college, during their military service, or after moving out of town, is no longer a member of this parish. In order to schedule a wedding or baptism at Immaculate Conception—or to obtain permission to be a godparent or Confirmation sponsor—you must be registered in a parish. To schedule an appointment for registration or for more information call the parish office.