Calendar Print Instructions
Printing the Immaculate Conception Monthly Calendar
First, go to the calendar you wish to print. The print instructions depend on the browser you are using.
- Click the “Print” button near the top of the calendar
- Change the Orientation to "Landscape"
- Set the Scale to 75% (or less)
- You may also need to set the Margins to "Narrow"
- Click the “Print” button
- Using the print button on your toolbar, select “Print Preview”
- Set the orientation to "Landscape"
- Click the dropdown for “Shrink to Fit” and change it to “Custom”
- Change the percentage from 100% to 75%
- You can click on the little gear icon (Page Setup) and check “Print Background Colors and Images” to make the calendar look nicer. Then click the “OK” button.
- If the calendar looks good to you, click “Print”. Otherwise, you may need to shrink the page to less than 75% before printing.
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top, right corner of the page (the Menu)
- Click “Print”
- Click “Page Setup” button
- Set the orientation to “Landscape”
- Set the Scale to 75 %
- Make sure the box next to “Shrink to fit Page Width” is NOT checked
- Check (click) the box next to “Print Background” in the Options section
- Click the “OK” button
- If the calendar looks good, click the “Print” button (If not, go back to “Page Setup” and decrease the scale a little bit until you can see the whole calendar on one page.)
- Click “OK” in the dialog box to print