Click on the Realm logo above for more information and to view helpful videos about Realm.
What is Realm?
Realm is a real ministry tool. Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real time connection. It helps our church connect with you and you connect with us. If you consider yourself part of this church family, you’ll love it. Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, control your giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you.
Why use Realm?
Realm strengthens church connections. Being the church doesn’t just happen at the church. Realm helps us serve you better and leads this church well between Sundays. Everyone can be connected from anywhere at any time, right from our mobile devices. It engages everyone in the life of our church by supporting the healthy relationships essential to our church’s mission. We’ll stay organized, and you’ll stay informed about all of the opportunities for fellowship. When we share life together, we will grow together.
What about my privacy?
Realm is safe, private, and secure. Your privacy is one of our greatest concerns. Realm is only made up of the people in your church, it’s not like a social network that’s open to everyone. Realm keeps your data safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it.
What about giving?
Realm gives you control over your giving. Giving should be easy, and Realm places giving right in the palm of your hands. You may set up recurring gifts, view your giving history, and make changes at any time. Realm automatically records all electronic gifts and adds them to your giving record making it easy for you to give, and easy to track.
Still have questions? Send an email to Kim Kroh
Protocols for the Resumption
of Public Masses at
Immaculate Conception Parish
1. Dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday and Holy Day Masses remains in place as directed by the Most Rev. Lawrence T. Persico, Bishop of Erie.
2. Mass will continue to be broadcast every Sunday morning at 8:30 a.m. on 94.1 FM and 1300 AM and at 11:00 a.m. on YouTube at the link on the parish website: http://www.icclarion.org
3. Masks are mandatory for all events at Immaculate Conception Parish.
4. Rest rooms will be locked and available only for emergencies.
5. With participants limited to 1/3 of the building capacity, available seating for the foreseeable future is 180. However, we have determined only 130 adults can be seated safely. (Parents: Children seated with you under the age of Confirmation will not be counted as part of the 130).
6. The doors will open 25 minutes before the scheduled start of Mass—3:35, 8:05, 10:35—and no one will be seated after the Mass begins.
7. You will not be selecting your seat. Seating will be from front-to-back to facilitate maximum utilization of space and accurate counting.
8. For the distribution of Holy Communion:
• Communicants will process single file;
• Receive the Sacred Host on the palm of your hand, outstretched and flat. DO NOT CUP YOUR HAND OR FLEX YOUR FINGERS;
• Say “Amen” loudly and clearly;
• Do not touch—or cause the Priest or Eucharistic minister to touch—your hands.
If that happens, those distributing Holy Communion must stop, put down the ciborium, re-sanitize their hands, and then proceed to resume distribution.
• Cover the Sacred Host with your hand, carry it back to your seat and consume it in your pew.
• Parents, please review and practice this procedure with your children before Mass and be certain they consume the Sacred Host in the pew.
9. Beginning July 6, 2020, daily Masses this summer: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 12:10 p.m.
10. On Saturdays when the Sacrament of Penance is scheduled, you must be present by 3:00 for instruction about the new reality for celebrating that sacrament at Immaculate Conception. If you arrive after 3:00 p.m. you will be instructed to return at a later date.
I look forward to seeing you back at Sunday Mass
when you determine it is safe for you to do so!
Peace, Father Monty
To submit your weekly offering to Immaculate Conception Parish, you may mail it to
Immaculate Conception Parish
720 Liberty Street
Clarion, PA 16214
For online giving
You can use REALM by clicking the logo below
If you have been using the online giving
provided by Catholic Foundation of NW PA,
click this offertory envelope:
Readings for the week of April 18, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48
- Monday: Acts 6:8-15 / Ps 119:23-24, 26-27, 29-30 [1ab] / Jn 6:22-29
- Tuesday: Acts 7:51—8:1a / Ps 31:3cd-4, 6 and 7b and 8a, 17 and 21ab [6a] / Jn 6:30-35
- Wednesday: Acts 8:1b-8 / Ps 66:1-3a, 4-5, 6-7a  / Jn 6:35-40
- Thursday: Acts 8:26-40 / Ps 66:8-9, 16-17, 20  / Jn 6:44-51
- Friday: Acts 9:1-20 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Jn 6:52-59
- Saturday: Acts 9:31-42 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 16-17  / Jn 6:60-69
- Next Sunday: Acts 4:8-12 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 21-23, 26, 28, 29  / 1 Jn 3:1-2 / Jn 10:11-18
If you have questions about the website or would like to contribute some information, please contact Maureen Allen.
Access to Other Pages
Download the Parish App
The new Parish App is a great and easy way to keep your Catholic faith alive throughout the day. Besides having information about our church and Mass times, there are daily scripture readings, videos of inspiring homilies, and so much more. Get ready to tell people, "I'm not texting, I'm praying!"
For more information, go to myparishapp.com
Text APP to 88202 to download our parish app. Download the app and then select our Parish after opening.
To view the results of the Parish Survey, click HERE.
(It may take a moment to load.)