WREATHS ACROSS AMERICA ("WAA") coordinates wreath-laying ceremonies every December to "Remember, Honor, and Teach" about the sacrifices made by our veterans and their families. Please check out the Wreaths Across America site below to learn how you can help by sponsoring Veterans Remembrance Wreaths.
Please plan to join us on December 18, 2021, at noon at the Clarion Cemetery on 2nd Ave. in Clarion to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud. Thank you for supporting Wreaths Across America!
Click on "Photos" in the menu to see some new pictures.
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS UPDATE — The recent surge in the Delta variant has precipitated two slight modifications to the protocols for the celebration of public masses. Per a decree dated August 11, 2021 from The Most Reverend Lawrence T. Persico, JCL, Bishop of Erie, the following revisions are in place:
"Both for their protection and that of others, the following are strongly encouraged to wear masks while in church:
- Those not fully vaccinated and those who are more comfortable doing so.
- Everyone regardless of their vaccination status in counties where the transmission rate is substantial or high, for as long as that situation persists."
Additionally, anyone visiting the Parish Office (Rectory), including Money Counters, must wear masks, regardless of vaccination status.
Click HERE to view the Bishop's decree concerning Covid-19 protocols.
Access to Other Pages
Readings for the week of October 17, 2021
- Sunday: Is 53:10-11 / Ps 33:4-5, 18-19, 20, 22  / Heb 4:14-16 / Mk 10:35-45 or 10:42-45
- Monday: 2 Tm 4:10-17 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Lk 10:1-9
- Tuesday: Rom 5:12, 15, 17-19, 20-21 / Ps 40:7-8, 8-9, 10, 17 [8 and 9] / Lk 12:35-38
- Wednesday: Rom 6:12-18 / Ps 124:1-3, 4-6, 7-8  / Lk 12:39-48
- Thursday: Rom 6:19-23 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [Ps 40:5] / Lk 12:49-53
- Friday: Rom 7:18-25 / Ps 119:66, 68, 76, 77, 93, 94  / Lk 12:54-59
- Saturday: Rom 8:1-11 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 13:1-9
- Next Sunday: Jer 31:7-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Heb 5:1-6 / Mk 10:46-52
Download the Parish App
The new Parish App is a great and easy way to keep your Catholic faith alive throughout the day. Besides having information about our church and Mass times, there are daily scripture readings, videos of inspiring homilies, and so much more. Get ready to tell people, "I'm not texting, I'm praying!"
For more information, go to myparishapp.com
Text APP to 88202 to download our parish app. Download the app and then select our Parish after opening.
To view the results of the Parish Survey, click HERE.
(It may take a moment to load.)
If you have questions about the website or would like to contribute some information, please contact Maureen Allen.